Apply for Vacancy for IT Manager at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
The Department of Information Technology (DoIT) contributes to Texas A&M’s student learning and development by providing specialized and dependable technology solutions for student affairs professionals across the division’s 17 departments. Additionally, aspire to be the IT partner of choice for our customers by leveraging our unique knowledge of student affairs, IT service management, and business integrations to provide exceptional business value to customers.
Employees have access to robust benefits that include:
- Paid leave for University holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Furthermore, Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Wellness programs
- Also, a professional development budget.
- Be passionate about Customer Service and IT Service Delivery.
- Likewise, love working in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Place a high value on serving others and solving problems.
- Also, thrive on creating value for internal and external customers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, five years of information technology experience which includes two years of team / project leadership
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience supervising teams
- Likewise, experience providing customer support
Preferred Licenses and Certifications:
- ITIL 4, BRMP, PMP, or other related certification
Required Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Additionally, knowledge of project, operations, and service management
- Industry related skills to include knowledge of the IT industry and trends, knowledge of IT security regulations, and proficiency with the Information Technology Interface Library (ITIL)
- Also, ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others
- Excellent written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Similarly, knowledge of team leadership skills including motivating team and group processes, team collaboration, empowering, coaching, mentoring, training, ethical integrity, championing diversity and inclusiveness, and supervising staff.
- Furthermore, knowledge of strategic thinking and planning