Apply for Vacancy for Digital Strategist at United Nations Development Program in Germany. The deadline for this job is 13th June 2021.
The UN Secretary-General established the UN SDG Action Campaign to inspire people and organizations from all backgrounds and every part of the world to take actions to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, while holding decision-makers to account for progress society-wide. Also, the UN SDG Action Campaign is hosted and supported by UNDP and is based in Bonn (Germany) with a lean team that marshals rapid support for new initiatives as opportunities arise and provides partners with on-demand strategic creative services that inspire SDG action with an engaged community of activists and concerned individuals.
- Lead end-to-end project management from planning, design, development to launch of platforms and websites
- Moreover, manage offshore teams for site development and server maintenance
- Provide guidelines for Content Management Systems to project team
- Also, perform routine updates and patches on servers and websites
- Collaborate with project leads to define and document the digital platform requirements
- Likewise, ensure seamless user experiences on the platform
- Manage change requests and quality assurance for the delivery
- Additionally, ensure quality standards and set the right process to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Work with project leads to gather requirement and scope the project requirement
- Furthermore, coordinate with internal resources to upload content on the CMS
- Also, quality check and ensure timely delivery of each stage of a project
- Create documentation for purchasing digital systems needed for campaign initiatives
- Also, maintain records of existing systems and assets
- Moreover, manage renewals of services and ensure renewals are done in a timely manner
- Master University degree in Information Systems, Web Design or other related filed.
- Furthermore, first degree acceptable with an additional two years of work experience in relevant field;
- Project Management certified is an asset;
- Also, web Technology certified is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in establishing, facilitating and managing digital projects including web site and content creation and development of digital strategies ;
- Additionally, experience in the design of digital engagement strategies;
- Experience with developing and implementing Salesforce CRM systems platforms and tools.
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills in English
- Similarly, working knowledge of another UN Official Languages is an asset
Organization: United Nations Development Program
Deadline: 13th June 2021
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!