Apply for Vacancy for Desk Technician at Ross University School of Medicine in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Opportunity at a Glance
The End Point Technician is responsible for basic installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of various endpoint hardware and software within our institutional environment and by our remote users. Also, activities include assigning and or completing daily incidents and task. – Setup, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
The Endpoint Technician provides up to Tier 2 onsite and remote end-user support.
- Assess issues and provide solutions for problems that cannot be handled by Tier 1 support, escalates high impact endpoint or software related issues.
- Likewise, timely installation and repair of endpoint hardware, operating systems, firmware, software and peripherals.
- Manages assigned ServiceNow incidents, tasks and requests. Maintain inventory accuracy of endpoint hardware.
- Also, tests new software and hardware for compatibility.
- Maintains a strong service excellence culture.
- Furthermore, provide training on endpoint, software and peripheral usage.
- Participates as a technical resource needed in both large and small projects.
- Similarly, develops and updates SOP’s, assist in the development of technology policies and procedures.
- Works closely across IT teams to ensure effective communication and project escalation.
- Furthermore, based on departmental assignment, provides technical assistance with classroom audio-visual and computer hardware equipment, video conference systems, classroom computers, instructional software applications, AV digital media creation lab, and computer-based classrooms and thoroughly document all support issues and resolution.
- Similarly, completes other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Networking, or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Moreover, minimum three (3) years enterprise experience with Microsoft Windows Clients (Win10), MacOS in a Windows Server 2016, Active Directory environment.
- Also, knowledge of ITIL Framework.
- Knowledge of Windows and MacOS networking including DHCP, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP.
- Also, deep knowledge of hardware component repair (desktop, notebook, printer, audio visual technologies, other).
- Knowledge of the major client software packages (Latest MS Office Productivity Suite, MS Teams, Zoom, Anti-Virus, VPN, FTP, Adobe, Cisco Jabber, ServiceNow etc.).
- Experience using SCCM or MS Intune (MDT/OSD) for imaging PCs.
- Experience of supporting offsite end users via remote support tool. (LogMeIn Rescue and Configuration Manager).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange mailbox management.
- Also, strong customer service and excellent communication skills along with the ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Similarly, strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve problems.
- Furthermore, experience troubleshooting Macintosh OSX.
- Experience with PowerShell and Scripting
- Additionally, ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment with short timelines. Ability to maintain high quality of work while supporting multiple critical projects.
- Experience supporting mobile devices (iPad, Android, Apple iOS).
Organization: Ross University School of Medicine
Deadline: 30th September 2021
City: Miramar, FL
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.