Apply for Vacancy for Data Analyst at Weill Cornell Medicine in USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
Provides study design, manages large and complex databases and performs statistical analysis in support of research activities.
- Under minimal supervision and in collaboration with clinicians, research faculty and other investigators, develops and reviews study protocols for soundness of study design and statistical methodology.
- Also, provides statistical expertise in analyzing data. Executes analytical plans using statistical software and reports the results to investigators and collaborators. Performs intermediate to expert level statistical queries, analyses and evaluation.
- Similarly, suggests changes or improvements to existing SAS code, analytical and study methods, and reports for validity and limitations.
- Assists with data and documentation management.
- Contributes to written sections for IRB applications, grant applications and manuscripts for assigned projects.
- Likewise, performs chart review and data extraction for assigned projects as needed
- Performs literature review related to projects or research activities as needed.
- Additionally, coordinates research analytic projects that involve external partners/subcontractors.
- Similarly, stays informed of related topics and statistical programming techniques as applied to research issues by reading journals and/or attending courses/programming meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Master’s degree or higher in biostatistics, epidemiology, health services research, or related fields is desired. Medical training is major plus.
- Also, at least 1 year relevant experience in clinical, epidemiologic or health service research.
- Likewise, work experience and/or research experience in large databases is highly desirable.
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Office and a statistical software package. SAS is the preferred statistical package, but expertise in R or Stata are also encouraged.
- Furthermore, knowledge of appropriate statistical analysis for clinical research studies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good organization skills for project management, time management skills and the ability to manage several concurrent tasks.
- Likewise, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Also, ability to interact professionally with varying levels within the organization.