Apply for Vacancy for Coordinator Facilities at The State University of New Jersey in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
New Jersey’s academic health center, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS) takes an integrated approach to educating students, providing clinical care, and conducting research, all with the goal of improving human health. Aligned with Rutgers University-New Brunswick and collaborating university wide, RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy and aging research.
Furthermore, the faculty are teachers, clinicians, and scientists with unparalleled experience who advance medical innovation and provide patient care informed by the latest research findings. Additionally, the University offers an outstanding education in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, public health, nursing, biomedical research, and the full spectrum of allied health careers.
Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM) is seeking a Coordinator of Facilities & Lab. Under the direction of the Director of Facility Administration, provides administrative support for the Department of Facility Administration. Similarly, serves as a liaison with various offices of the University.
- Also, identifies, assesses and informs the Director of any project challenges and proposes new methods and procedures to manage and coordinate activities. Moreover, maintains and audits the time and attendance records of all Facility Administration personnel.
- Moreover, coordinates the work flow of the dental mechanics within Facility Administration by assigning them to work requests and dental repair work orders.
- Furthermore, maintains and coordinates the Director’s calendar and other department staff; answers, screens, diagnoses and documents all calls; coordinates and prepares meeting agendas.
- Also, participates in or performs special projects as delegated by the Director and makes recommendations regarding appropriate action.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Liberal Arts, Science or a related field; plus two (2) years of administrative experience. Also, Equivalent education, experience and/or training may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Outstanding human relations and customer service skills required to work in a service environment.
- Moreover, must possess the ability to work with students, faculty and staff on critical matters.
- Also, excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skills.
- Likewise, computer literate with proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Adobe skills; ability to navigate the Internet.
- Healthcare and dental operations experience or knowledge
Organization: The State University of New Jersey
Deadline: 30th September 2021
City: Newark, NJ