Apply for Vacancy for Communications Officer at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent in Lebanon. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
As part of the global communications team, you will support the planning, repurposing and development of global IFRC content in Arabic for the IFRC’s new corporate website which will launch in 2021. Also, you will ensure that high-quality content is showcased on ifrc.org, meaning that global messages, issues, emergencies, and resources are available and accessible to our significant Arabic-speaking audience.
- Planning, writing and repurposing Arabic language content for ifrc.org
- Additionally, working with the Global Communications Team to support day-to-day operations of IFRC.org
- Playing an active and constructive role as a member of the Global Communications Team, contributing to daily and situational monitoring of humanitarian issues and news.
- Furthermore, being flexible in your work definition according to needs and priorities and improve team efficiencies and effectiveness within available resources.
- Also, be a pro-active team member by anticipating needs and fostering a workplace culture that models proactivity, continuous improvement, innovation, high performance, and value for money.
- Furthermore, foster a co-creative environment with colleagues in Geneva, regions and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and an open and cooperative relationship with external actors.
- Moreover, be prepared to ensure business continuity over irregular hours.
- Similarly, support the communications efforts of the MENA Regional Office when capacity allows.
- University degree in a related field e.g.,/ communications, journalism, marketing, IT
- Also, training in web content creation and/or management or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in web publishing and/or digital content creation.
- Also, experience working in an international humanitarian, public health, development context, or a related field
- Moreover, demonstrated success in first-class writing for the web and working with content management systems.
- Moreover, experience of working with HTML, CSS
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Native level written Arabic skills
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Additionally, self-supporting in ITVideo editing and production
- SEO optimization
- Demonstrated understanding and use of digital content and platforms for external communications and advocacy purposes
- Comfortable working and communicating in a diverse and international environment
- Also, ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Likewise, analytical skills
Organization: International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent
Deadline: 30th September 2021
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities