Apply for Vacancy for Business Coordinator at Texas A&M University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Also, Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Also, two years of related experience in general office, accounting or personnel operations
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate/work with a variety of people and personalities
- Additionally, ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others
- Some nights, weekends, and holidays as required to complete assigned tasks
- University experience with University HR procedures and policies
- Likewise, working knowledge of Employee Personnel Action (EPA) system
- Furthermore, experience in task management and supervisory experience
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Access database system
- Emolument reporting for Comp Tickets, Slocum Nutrition Center, Travel, Reimbursements and Dealer Cars. Enter one-time emolument into Workday for each employee that receives Non-Salary Compensation. Receive reports from 12th Man Foundation for Comp Ticket reporting and from Chartwells for Slocum Nutrition Center. Receive Non-Salary Compensation forms from Business Office for Travel, Temporary Housing, Rings, etc.
- Additionally, process new budgeted employees through on-boarding in Workday to include training, process requests for Prior State Service, database update, and website update for applicable employees. Process transfers into Athletics from other departments.
- Likewise, create and maintain digital personnel files for budgeted employees per records retention schedule. Maintain position files per records retention. Also, keep track of monthly employees in Workday through the on-boarding process called Pay Calculation Report for a Period.
- Furthermore, assist external and internal auditors with document requests, as it relates to payroll and employment contracts.
- Similarly, provide backup to Business Assistant III processing HR/payroll for wage employees when needed.