Apply for Vacancy for Admissions Counselor at Southern New Hampshire University in the USA. The deadline for this job is 30th September 2021.
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives, and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance, and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners.
Additionally, as a global leader in education, we strive for a workforce that reflects the individual differences of our learning community. Furthermore, the University believe that our employees can be their best selves when they can be their true selves. Therefore, we are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion in which all of our employees feel welcomed, valued, and empowered. We’re proud to have been recognized as a Great College to Work for by the Chronicle of Higher Education every year since its inception.
By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives-beginning with yours.
- Quickly learn about new courses and clearly communicate their value proposition to prospective students – Identify opportunities and test strategies to improve yield of high-quality candidates
- Also, consistently build and deliver an accurate pipeline via Hubspot
- Dial new applicants fast and consistently put in 50-80 dials per day.
- Furthermore, you will directly interact with applicants, answering questions, explaining the Kenzie program, hosting online events, and consistently corresponding with applicants until they officially enroll in Kenzie Academy.
- Additionally, once an applicant applies, you will be responsible for scheduling and conducting interviews, qualifying/disqualifying the lead, making admissions decisions, conducting Financial aid calls, and leading the student through the final steps of enrollment.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Admissions Counselor in the USA:
- You have a deep desire to sell something meaningful and impactful
- Also, you possess genuine curiosity, and an ability to inspire passion and action in others
- Furthermore, have a “closer” mentality, an infectiously positive attitude, and drive to win
- You’re assertive, persistent, persuasive, a self-starter, and fiercely determined
- You ask good questions are a great listener; and have great empathy for prospective students thinking through a major professional and financial decision
- Likewise, learn fast and commit to ramping up quickly on new information
- You’re at 100% ease using technology, CRMs, dialers, etc.
- Similarly, experience working remotely from home
- You learn fast and commit to ramping up quickly on new information
- Moreover, have great references from a sales manager
- You’re at 100% ease using technology, CRMs, etc.
Organization: Southern New Hampshire University
Deadline: 30th September 2021