Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Officer at Regional Service Centre Entebbe in Syria. The deadline for this job is 12th September 2021.
The Department of Operational Support (DOS) provides end-to-end operational support, advisory services and other solutions to operating entities across the Secretariat, including departments, offices away from headquarters, peace operations, and regional commissions.
The incumbent must meet the following for
- Ensure that all RSCE related administrative support services are implemented/delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Also, act as RSCE focal point for common financial, administrative and logistical functions.
- Provide timely coordination and logistical support in relation to RSCE client missions.
- Likewise, provide analytical inputs to strategic planning, results-based management and reporting.
- Additionally, assist and coordinate within the unit in the conceptualization and development of work plans, Human resources and procurement plans and logistical support.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in business or public administration, finance, human resources managements, social sciences, education or in a related field
- Also, a first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in finance, administration, budget, business administration, human resources management, administration or related area at the national, and at the international level.
- Also, experience with human resources systems and management in an international setting is desirable.
- Likewise, experience working in a United Nations common system field operation (inclusive of peacekeeping, political missions and UN agencies, funds and programs) – or similar international organization or non-governmental organization – in a conflict or post-conflict setting is desirable.
- Furthermore, experience with financial management or accounting in an international setting is desirable
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the advertised post, fluency in English. Knowledge of French is desirable.
Organization: Regional Service Centre Entebbe
Deadline: 9th September 2021