Apply for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant at Muhlenberg College in the USA. The deadline for this job is 31st August 2021.
The Administrative Assistant, under supervision of the Dean will support the programs in the Division of Graduate and Continuing Education (GCE) by performing administrative functions in collaboration with all department members. Also, the work schedule is approximately 17.5 hours per week, year round.
Part-time hours; Monday-Thursday evenings 4:00-7:30 p.m. plus Saturday mornings 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. during the academic year.
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Administrative Assistant in the USA:
- Serves as the primary point of contact during weekday evening and Saturday morning hours, provides superior customer service to all constituents answering the phone and greeting visitors, students and faculty.
- Also, provides systems support (GoogleSuite, Slate, Workday), answering student questions, assists with mailings as needed and is responsible for processing applications and registrations.
- Coordinates with the “daytime” Administrative Assistant assuring the flow of office operations and student support services.
- Moreover, manages book orders for faculty of the Graduate and Accelerated Degree Program.
- Obtains faculty desk copies as needed.
- Likewise, provides administrative support for the Director of the Teacher Certification Program.
- Provides administrative support for the Accelerated Degree and Graduate programs as needed (create files, mailings to the instructors and students).
- Similarly, schedules appointments for staff members, coordinates preparation of meetings (e.g., room reservations).
- Additionally, attends departmental meetings, retreats and training sessions.
- Inventories and orders office supplies for GCE.
- Furthermore, other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Moreover, minimum three years of related professional experience.
- Also, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer and database management skills (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Likewise, commitment to maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of departmental records without direct supervision.
- Similarly, successful completion of background checks, including but not limited to education and national criminal background.
Organization: Muhlenberg College
Deadline: 31st August 2021
City: Allentown, PA