Apply for the UQ Alumni Advantage Scholarship in Australia. The deadline for the application is 24th August 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the field of Computer Science.
An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship if the applicant,
- submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications;
- Additionally, intends to enroll or is enrolled full-time in the Approved Program, in a Relevant Field (if applicable) in the year of the award; and
- Also, is a domestic student in accordance with the University’s Student Fees Policy;
- Likewise, is considered by the School to be from an “under-represented” cohort – this means that the student will be either a student facing financial disadvantage; and/or a female student; and/or Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person; and
- Furthermore, does not hold a scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
Value of Scholarship
- Provides AUD 3,000.
The University awards the scholarship on the basis of the following criteria,
- academic achievement; and;
- Additionally, only if relevant to the application documentary evidence of financial disadvantage by providing documentary evidence of their financial circumstances;
- Furthermore, interpersonal qualities, including leadership potential;
- Also, evidence of active involvement in the community; and
- Likewise, any other matter that the selection committee considers to be relevant to the applicant’s future success in the engineering profession.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
It is colloquially popular as a sandstone university.
Visit the official page for more information.