Apply for the University of Stirling Merit Scholarship 2020. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the courses available at the University.
- You must be a student from England, Wales, or Northern Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- Additionally, you should hold a minimum of A-level at AAB or equivalent.
- Also, you must have a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- Likewise, you must be a full-time student.
- Furthermore, this scholarship is only available to students studying at the Stirling campus.
Value of Scholarship
- This scholarship provides a GBP 1,000 cash award per year (for years 1 – 3) for eligible students from England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Also, the University will guarantee the students a place in University-managed accommodation during their first year.
Furthermore, the university will automatically identify eligible students as part of the admissions process and students should submit no separate application for the University of Stirling Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020.
About the University
The University of Stirling is a UK research-intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. Additionally, it is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland. It was built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects.
Visit the official website for more information.