Apply for the University of Hull Scholarship Program 2020. The deadline for the scholarship is ongoing. The name of the scholarship is the University of Hull Talented Athlete Programme 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors and Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Eligibility for University of Hull Scholarship Program
- The program is open to all prospective and current students who compete at a regional, national or international level in their sport.
- Also, all courses, undergraduate or postgraduate, are eligible.
- Additionally, applicants must be able to provide evidence of their achievements and future potential.
Value of Scholarship
If you’re a successful applicant, you’ll receive a bespoke award which will include:
- A tailored financial offer
- An all-inclusive fitness center membership
- Also, priority scheduling of training times
- Bespoke professional strength and conditioning training plan
- Rehabilitation support and sports massage
- Likewise, lifestyle advise and mentor support
- Nutrition and hydration support
- Additionally, one to one yoga and flexibility sessions
- Complementary TAP sportswear
- Also, personal development support, and guidance.
There are a limited number of places available each year, so all applicants will be accepted. A panel scores every application, with priority given to BUCS and Olympic sports.
About the University
The University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. Furthermore, it was founded in 1927 as University College Hull. Additionally, the main university campus is located in Hull and is home to the Hull York Medical School, a joint initiative with the University of York.
Visit the official page for more information.