There is an application call for the Scholarships at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 15th August 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University Of Canterbury – Alumni Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020.
For the Scholarships at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand,
- The applicants should intend to enroll for full-time study at the University.
- Additionally, the University offers scholarships in two categories.
- Additionally, the University will offer scholarships to applicants who intend to begin their undergraduate program or have completed, or completing a University Entrance qualification, or attending the school in the year of the application.
- Also, the scholarships will be offered to applicants who are in the final year of their honors degree or any year of a postgraduate degree or postgraduate diploma.
- Successful applicants of the University Of Canterbury – Alumni Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020 will receive NZD 5,000 for 1 year.
- The candidates should submit the application form by the specified deadline.
- Additionally, the University assesses the applicants based on their academic achievement, community or sporting or cultural involvement, and affinity with the objectives of the University.
- Furthermore, if it’s possible to apply online for this scholarship there will be a link above to the online system.
About the University
- The University of Canterbury (Māori: Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha; postnominal abbreviation Cantuar. or Cant. for Cantuariensis, the Latin name for Canterbury) is New Zealand’s second-oldest university.
- Additionally, it was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
- Furthermore, its original campus was in Christchurch Central City, but in 1961 it became an independent university and began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings, which were re-purposed as the Christchurch Arts Centre.
Visit the official website for further details.