Top 10 International Scholarships in Switzerland 2023-24 || Full Scholarships
Scholarships for international students in Switzerland are highly competitive and sought after. These scholarships can cover various levels of study, including undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. Switzerland is home to some of the world’s top universities, making it an attractive destination for international students.
Some of the well-known scholarship programs and institutions that offer scholarships to international students in Switzerland include:
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships: These scholarships are offered to international students from more than 180 countries for postgraduate studies in Switzerland. They are funded by the Swiss government and administered by the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
- ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships: ETH Zurich offers various excellence scholarships for international students pursuing a master’s degree at the university.
- University-specific Scholarships: Many Swiss universities offer their scholarships and grants to international students. These scholarships may be merit-based, need-based, or specific to certain fields of study.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) Scholarships: EPFL also offers scholarships for international students, including the Master’s Fellowships for External Students.
- University of Geneva Excellence Master’s Fellowships: The University of Geneva provides excellence fellowships for international students pursuing master’s degrees.
- University of Lausanne (UNIL) Master’s Grants: UNIL offers master’s grants to international students studying at the university.
- Scholarships from Foundations: Various Swiss foundations and organizations provide scholarships and grants to international students. These may have specific eligibility criteria and application procedures.
When applying for scholarships in Switzerland, it’s essential to check the specific eligibility criteria, application deadlines, and required documents for each scholarship program or university. Additionally, you should consider the cost of living in Switzerland, as it is known for its high living expenses.