Apply for The Paul Winters Scholarship September 2020. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Bachelors degree in the field of Sociology.
To be eligible for the Paul Winters Scholarship you must:
- be a UK/EU applicant
- Additionally, have a household income of under GBP 16,000
- Also, apply for, and be accepted onto, BSc Sociology, to begin at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus on a full-time basis in September 2020
- Furthermore, meet all individual course entry requirements
- Also, be a self-funded student (i.e. not in receipt of sponsorship or other funding for the payment of fees, such as employer funding)
- Likewise, apply for one or more elements of the Government Student Finance package (for example, tuition fee loan, maintenance loan) in order for your application testing.
Value of Scholarship
- GBP 3000 cash per year during their undergraduate studies.
Students selected for the Paul Winters Scholarship will not be eligible for any other undergraduate scholarship schemes. Furthermore, the University awards the Paul Winters Scholarship as cash. It will make the payments as 25% of the total in November 2020, 25% of the total in February 2021, and 50% of the total in May 2021 and in these months in subsequent years.
About the University
Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second university of Newcastle.