New York is the most populous city of the United States of America with the population of more than 8.5 million people. New York is made up of combining five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx and Staten Island. NYC is famous and famed not only in United States but all over the world. It is the capital of culture, finance and media of the world. Today, we are going to let you know the ten interesting facts about New York
Ten interesting facts about New York
1. It might be hard for you to believe that over 800 languages are spoken in New York. Yes, that’s right 800. That makes every four house speaks a language other than English.
2. There are 82 billionaires in the New York making it wealthier city of the world.
3. New York City is the photographed city in the world.
4. More than million people gather at Times Square of New York City at New Year evening. Can you imagine one million people together? That’s huge
5. The State library of New York is the third largest library of the world with 50 million books.
6. It is the first city in the world with Underground Park. The Lowline Lab of the New York City is the first underground park ever made.
7. It is perfectly legal for women to go topless in New York City. There will not be any chances for nudity and adultery if someone goes topless.
8. Toilet papers were originated in New York.
9. The number of beauty salons in New York is more than the total number of parking lots, garages, laundromats and dry cleaners. Maybe that the reason that everyone in New York is good looking
10. Do you know there are more women than men in New York City?