Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Technical University of Munich in Germany. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
Technical University of Munich Scholarships 2021: The Technical University of Munich is offering international awards to students both home and abroad for a study opportunity in Germany commencing the next academic session. Additionally, the award will assist student’s leaving expenses while studying in Germany.
A variety of foundations offer grants to students at all levels of study and eligibility is not limited to students with outstanding marks. You will find all scholarships awarded directly by TUM, including standard scholarships. Also, travel stipends and grants for studying abroad, and additional allowances to cover the printing costs for theses and dissertations.
The target group is regular international students enrolling for a study program at TUM for Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- Students who are not eligible for BAföG due to their nationality
- Also, as of 3rd semester in their bachelor‘s studies
- Additionally, as of 2nd semester in their master’s studies (or as of 1st semester in their master’s studies,
if the bachelor degree has been completed at TUM)
- Submission of the bachelor’s thesis or master’s thesis not before 30 June (summer term)
and 31 December (winter term)
- Likewise, applicants from outside the home country, and especially those from non-English speaking countries, will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How-to-Apply: All applicants for the for the Technical University of Munich Scholarships to study in Germany must have taken admission to the university and enrolled properly as a student of the school. Also, after taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships so that no separate application forms or interviews are necessary.
Applicants must submit the following documents alongside their application;
- A Motivational letter,
- Likewise, CV/resume,
- TUM grade report,
- Additionally, Two recommendations,
- Similarly, proof of applicant’s income,
- Furthermore, proof of parents‘ income or proof of income of spouse if applicable.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!