Applications are being received for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarship to Study in the United States of America. This scholarship program provides $35,000 per year for four years to eligible domestic and international students enrolling in Bachelor’s degree programs at the Ursinus College. The Gateway Scholarship nearly cuts the annual cost of attending Ursinus in half.
Every student who applies to Ursinus for the 2022-2023 academic year will be considered for the scholarship. Only incoming, first-year, full-time students are eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship winner can still apply for need-based aid via the FAFSA, and those who qualify will receive additional resources. Furthermore, they may also receive merit and talent-based scholarships that are available to incoming students. However, this scholarship cannot be combined with any non-stackable scholarships.
Founded in 1869, Ursinus College is a private liberal arts college that is located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania. The college has 1,500 students from 31 states, including DC and Puerto Rico, as well as 22 countries. The school awards the Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science in a wide range of majors and minors such as biology, business and economics, English, psychology, health and exercise physiology, and international relations. 99% of the college’s students receive some sort of financial assistance.
Ursinus Gateway Scholarship Benefits
All selected applicants for this North America scholarship program will receive a grant amount of $35,000 per year for four years. With the exception of non-stackable scholarships, selected candidates can also benefit from other available scholarships.
When you apply to Ursinus as a first-year student, you are automatically considered for the following scholarships:
- Additionally, the Zacharias Honors Scholarship is the highest recognition for academic achievement and leadership, valued at $40,000/year for resident students.
- Moreover, Rev. Charles Rice Memorial awards $35,000/year to applicants who have meaningfully impacted issues of diversity and inclusion.
- As well, Ursinus Scholarship helps All students are reviewed for eligibility to receive at least $21,000-$30,000/year.
- Furthermore, Legacy Scholarship: $2,500 awarded to admitted applicants who are the children, siblings, grandchildren, nieces, or nephews of Ursinus students and alumni.
Below is the list of programs that are available at Ursinus College, for the 2022-2023 academic year:
- Firstly, Accounting
- Secondly, African American and Africana Studies
- Applied Physics
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Business (Applied Economics)
- Classical Studies
- Communication and Culture
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Digital Media Studies
- Digital Studies
- East Asian Studies
- Educational Studies
- Education, Teaching Certification
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Food Studies
- Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies
- German Studies
- Health Science
- International Relations
- International Studies Certificate
- As well, Latin
- Management Studies
- Marine Science
- Finally, Media and Communication
- Moreover, Neuroscience
- Furthermore, Philosophy
- Additionally, Politics and more. Please click here for more details.
Ursinus Gateway Scholarship Eligibility
Every student who applies to Ursinus and meets the following criteria will be considered for the scholarship. Applicants who earn an SAT of 1250+, an ACT of 28+, or who have an unweighted GPA of 3.85 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of their application (applicants with a GPA between 3.5 and 3.84 who have taken a very rigorous curriculum will be considered for the scholarship on a case-by-case basis). For example, at least 50% of all completed courses at IB, AP, or Honors level. Scores submitted after the application deadline of the round in which you apply (EA, ED1, ED2, RD) will not be considered.
How to Apply for the Ursinus Gateway Scholarship
Every student applying to Ursinus is eligible for the Gateway Scholarship. Therefore, eligible candidates who would like to benefit from this scholarship to study in the United States of America should apply for admission to a program at the college. Each student who meets the qualifications receives financial aid.
- Firstly, Early Action: Extended to November 7, 2021
- Secondly, Early Decision 1: December 1, 2021
- Thirdly, Early Decision 2: February 1, 2022
- Lastly, Regular Decision: February 1, 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.