Apply for the Future of Europe Scholarship at the Hertie School of Governance. The Future of Europe Scholarship is dedicated to future policymakers and leaders who analyze and respond to existing and coming challenges on the Continent in a global world. Recipients of the scholarship are leaders who are passionate about European cooperation and would like to pursue careers in European affairs.
With its commitment to attracting the best students from around the world, the Hertie School offers several scholarship grants to deserving applicants. To achieve this goal, the school provides financial support to students in the form of financial aid and scholarships as well as external funding options.
Besides this scholarship, although Hertie School cannot offer tuition waivers to all eligible candidates, financial aid is granted among eligible applicants according to a set internal ranking. Aid is granted in the form of tuition waivers ranging mostly from 10% to 50% of the tuition fees.
Benefits from Future of Europe Scholarship
Selected applicants for the Future of Europe Scholarship will receive several benefits including:
- This scholarship is available for the Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs
- The scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities
- There is one full scholarship worth 34,500 euros for the 2021 academic year
Eligibility Required for Future of Europe Scholarship
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- You must demonstrate an interest in European cooperation, either academically or professionally,
- Applicants must be applying to pursue a degree in public policy or international affairs.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent in order to be admitted.
- Applicants who have not yet obtained their undergraduate degree at the time of application may apply but must indicate this when completing the online application form.
- You must complete all of your undergraduate academic coursework and exams before 1 September 2019 in order to matriculate.
Firstly, you must submit a standard application for admission for either the Master of Public Policy or the Master of International Affairs. You will have to answer one of the three questions in a brief essay of approximately two pages in length. Questions are available on the admission website:
Please note that the essay responses will have to be sent via email after a standard application has been submitted. The essay should be. Remember to submit your applications and motivation statements before 1 February.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.