Chalmers will be offering around 45 IPOET scholarships in 2022, funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, to prospective fee-paying students.
Host Institution(s): The Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden
Level/Field(s) of study: Unrestricted – all of the current Master’s Programmes at Chalmers
Number of Scholarships: 45
Target group: Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
Financial Benefit from Chalmers Scholarships
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2-year program)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Eligibility Required for Chalmers Scholarships
- Firstly, Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
- 1st year Master’s Programme applicants
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including a position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s programs.
To apply, you must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programs at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se. Each applicant gets an application number and this number is necessary in order to complete the scholarship application. The deadline for scholarship applications is 17 January 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.