University of Exeter PhD Scholarships, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows PhD level program(s) in the field of All subjects taught at the University of Exeter. The deadline for the scholarship is 10 Jan 2022.
Degree Level: The University of Exeter Ph.D. Studentships, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at the University of Exeter.
Benefits from University Of Exeter Scholarships
The selected PhD candidates will be provided with tuition fees, a personal stipend of £15,609 per year for 3.5 years, and a training budget.
Eligibility Criteria for University Of Exeter Scholarships
Applicants must hold a university degree that is accepted by the University of Exeter for registration as a graduate student such as a BSc, MSc, or equivalent with first or upper second class honors. We encourage applicants from a wide range of backgrounds across, Biological, Medical, and Physical Sciences as well as Engineering and Computation. Students must provide evidence for proficiency in English by a certified test such as IELTS. For more information about the English Language requirements see http://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/english/
Funding is available for overseas students. The PhD program has a strong commitment towards inclusivity, we, therefore, welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability status.
You will need to upload the following documents to the studentship application form. Please note our preferred format is PDF, each file named with your surname and the name of the document, eg. “Smith – CV.pdf”, “Smith – Cover Letter.pdf”, “Smith – Transcript.pdf”:
- Your CV
- A personal statement that should include why you are interested in interdisciplinary approaches to research. You should also express your preference of which research projects you are interested in (up to three) from the list available on the LSI webpages.
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country you will need to submit evidence of your current proficiency in English. For further details of the University’s English language requirements please
- Please ensure that two references are submitted by the application closing date of 10 January 2022.
- Alternatively, references can be sent directly to [email protected], thought must be received by the closing date.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!