Apply for the Government of Ireland GOI-HEA International Education Scholarships 2022. The Government of Ireland Higher Education Authority (HEA) invites applications for the 2022 Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme. This prestigious programme offers up to 60 scholarships for one year of study. Scholarships are offered for degree programmes at Bachelor, Master or PhD levels to successful candidates who have secured a place at an eligible Irish higher education institution.
The scholarship scheme is managed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA), on behalf of the Department of Education and Skills. Applicants are required to apply and secure admission for their degree of choice before applying for the scholarship. Applicants must be students with excellent performance and high calibre from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to study full-time in Ireland for a period of one year.
Benefits from GOI-HEA International Scholarships
Successful students who will be selected for the scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- You will receive a scholarship stipend worth €10,000 for one year’s study
- Students will also receive a full tuition fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
Eligibility Required for GOI-HEA International Scholarships
- Applicants must be students from non-EU/EEA countries who wish to study at one of the participating higher institutions in Ireland.
- You must hold admission is and the scholarship may be used for any of the following scenarios
- Fund the final year of an undergraduate programme;
- Study for a one year of a taught master’s degree programme or;
- Fund one year of a research programme either, one year of a 2-year research master or a 3-4-year PhD programme
- You must demonstrate excellent performance academically, personally, professionally, creatively in order to be selected
- Candidates are expected to have a conditional or final offer of admission to the HEI at the time of application and will be required to submit a copy of the same.
- You must posses excellent communication skills and a history of involvement in extra curriculum activities
Please remember that you must hold an offer for your degree of choice at a participating higher education institution. You must submit your application online, before the set application deadline. Applicants must note the following points
- Applications are now open and can be submitted via the online application system whose link can be found on the program website.
- The deadline for submission of applications is 25 March 2022
- Results of the selection process and valuation will be displayed by 1 June 2022
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.