Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Sabanci University in Turkey. The deadline for this application is 30th June 2021.
Sabancı University, established in 1999, is a young foundation university located on a 1.26 million squaremeter campus which is about 40 km from Istanbul’s city center. Additionally, its first students matriculated in 1999. The first academic session started on October 20, 1999.
International students with excellent academic performance are welcomed to enroll in a degree program for a chance to apply for a full Scholarship offered by Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Sabanci University in Turkey.
Also, this scholarship is highly competitive and available for full-time masters and PhD students of domestic or international students who wish to study at the University.
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for Sabanci University Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Full Scholarship in Turkey;
- Applicants must be domestic or international student.
- Also, applicants must be a full-time students in the University.
- Likewise, enroll in Masters and PhD courses in Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences.
- Candidates with excellent academic records.
- Additionally, applicants must be admitted in Sabanci University, Turkey.
Successful candidates for Sabanci University Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Full Scholarship will benefit from the the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Turkey:
- Full tuition waiver
- Moreover, monthly stipend of 3200 TL and 2500 TL for domestic and international students respectively.
- On-campus housing- Single and double room respectively
- Furthermore, transportation support
- Private health insurance
- Conference travel grant
- Likewise, laptop computer
- One-term research leave abroad
- Similarly, Scientific publication incentive
- How-to-Apply: Eligible applicants for Sabanci University Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences Full Scholarship, msut apply through online application form of the University.
- Also, in Sabancı University, application requirements for graduate programs are by the Faculties, based on the program characteristics
- Likewise, the jury will assess the results of the written exams and/or oral interviews
- Additionally, the deadlines are in effect for the 2021-2022 Fall Semester and pertain to both domestic and international applicants.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!