Apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarships at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. The Orange Tulip Scholarships (OTS) is dedicated to students from selected Netherlands Education Support Offices (Neso) countries who are planning to study at Maastricht University in the Netherlands. Scholarships are available for selected faculties at Maastricht University, that are matched with certain Neso countries. Scholarships are awarded for Selected Master’s degree Programmes
The Orange Tulip Scholarships are generally managed, promoted, and overseen by the Netherlands Neso Offices in the participating countries. These offices will determine the courses eligible for application, the application requirements, and as well as the total amount of the scholarship grant each participant receives.
The above information varies per Neso country and per scholarship. Therefore, in addition to the information provided, you are strongly advised to visit the Neso office website in your country, for more concrete information.
Benefits from Orange Tulip Scholarships
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The OTS scholarship covers 100% of your tuition fees, for the selected Master’s degree program. The scholarship is awarded for 12 months if studying for a one-year Master’s program and 24 months for a two-year master’s program (Only at FASoS)
- The tuition fee distribution is as follows: € 13,800, € 15,500, or € 16,800 depending on the tuition of your study program
Eligibility Required for Orange Tulip Scholarships
To apply, candidates are required to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of one of the participating Neso countries, currently living in your home country
- The participating Neso Countries for the 2021 scholarship program are.: Brazil, India, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Vietnam
- Applicants must have achieved an undergraduate degree from a university outside the Netherlands
- You must not have studied or worked previously in the Netherlands
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to one of their country-specific degree programs at the corresponding Faculty for their Neso country.
- You must be planning to study for a Master’s degree for the 2021 academic year
Applicants for the scholarship are advised to follow the steps below in order to complete their applications
- Firstly, You must apply for one of the Master’s degree programs at Maastricht University, at a faculty matching with your Neso country. The eligible faculties for each country are as below.
- Brazil: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Law
- India: Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Indonesia: Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Faculty of Law
- Korea: Faculty of Law
- Mexico: Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Faculty of Law
- Russia: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- South Africa: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Faculty of Law, School of Business and Economics
- Vietnam: Faculty of Law, School of Business and Economics
- Additionally, You must then complete your OTS scholarship application using the website of the Nuffic Neso office in your country. Links to all offices in participating countries can be found on the program website
- Lastly, Your scholarship application must be submitted by the deadline of April 1, 2022
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!