Apply for the Holland Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (H-ZES) at Zuyd University in the Netherlands. The Zuyd University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands offers several scholarships each year, dedicated to talented and highly motivated non-EU students. Applicants for these scholarships must be applying for a government-funded, fully English taught, bachelor’s or master’s program at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences.
This one of those scholarships dedicated to international non-EU applicants who are applying for one of the eligible programs offered. Applicants must demonstrate excellent performance in their previous studies as applications will be assessed on an individual basis.
This scholarship is offered for one year and will be renewed for the following academic year subject to a review of your academic performance. Your study progress is monitored yearly since you must have a minimum of 45 obtained credits per academic year to satisfy the minimum academic performance. Candidates for the …. must be applying for one of the following government-funded, fully English taught programs:
- European Studies
- Hospitality (Hotel) Management
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- International Business
- Music (Bachelor and Master)
- Interior Architecture
Benefits from Holland Zuyd Excellence Scholarship
- The Holland – Zuyd Excellence Scholarship (H-ZES) is a combination of two scholarships namely the Holland Scholarship amount and the Zuyd Excellence Scholarship.
- Both scholarships offer 2 scholarship grants to help you cover your tuition as well as living costs.
- The Holland Scholarship offers a scholarship grant amount of € 5000 in your first year
- Zuyd Excellence Scholarship offers a max. € 3600 net discount on your tuition fee for the rest of the nominal duration of your study.
Eligibility Required for Holland Zuyd Excellence Scholarship
In order to apply for the Holland – Zuyd Excellence Scholarship, you must meet the following application conditions:
- You must be an international applicant who does not have an EU/EEA nationality, or the nationality of Switzerland or Suriname.
- Applicants must have registered, applied, been admitted, and have received their Zuyd student number through Studielink.
- You are required to meet the specific requirements of your selected study program.
- Candidates must be eligible and required to pay tuition fees.
- You must not have previously obtained a degree from a University in the Netherlands.
- Scholarship recipients must be ready to live in the Netherlands during their study period.
Applicants must first visit the Studielink application platform, register and apply for a degree program of their choice and obtain a Students number as this will be required for application for the scholarship. You must then download and fill the scholarship application form. The scholarship application along with other support documents must then be sent via email to the official address. Your package must include the following documents
- A fully completed and signed Holland – Zuyd Excellence Scholarship Application Form
- Your personal letter of motivation explaining why you want to study at Zuyd University of Applied Sciences
- You must include one letter of reference from a lecturer or a mentor from your current educational institution
- Your most recent curriculum vitae
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!