The scholarship offers financial support for the deserving candidate who wishes to register for the first cycle, second cycle, or single cycle degree programs at the University of Bologna for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Bologna is a research university and known to be the oldest university in the present world. The University of Bologna ranked 69th in Italy and consider the best institute in Italy.
Benefits from University Of Bologna Scholarships
- Full tuition Fee waiver for selected candidates.
- Allowance up to €11000 to support living and accommodation expenses.
- Bachelor degree program: 4 years
- Master degree program: 1-2 years
Eligibility Required for University Of Bologna Scholarships
- Firstly, International students from all countries are eligible for the scholarship.
- Secondly, Applicants must have a valid qualification for access to a chosen degree program issued by the institute.
- Also, should be less than 30 years old at the time of application.
- In addition, applicants must have taken SATs and GRE for master’s degree program scholarships for bachelor’s program scholarships.
- Moreover, Italian students can also apply.
- English proficiency test
- GRE/SAT/TOLC test
- Other supporting documents required by the faculty/department
Application Process of University Of Bologna Scholarships
- Similarly, Submit your application online.
- Additionally, Submit your scores to the University of Bologna; code 6993 for the SAT and 7850 for the GRE test.
Dates and Deadlines
- First or Single Cycle Degree Program
Application deadline for Unibo Action 1st and 2nd – SAT: 30 April 2022 at 12.00 CET
Lastly, Announcement of result: June 2022
- For the Second Cycle Degree program:
Application Deadline: 31 March 2022
Lastly, Announcement of result: May 2022
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!