Apply for the Concordia Presidential Scholarship at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada. Each year, Concordia University invites exceptional international students from all over the world who are applying to study for an undergraduate degree program at the university to apply for its Concordia Presidential Scholarship. The Concordia Presidential Scholarship is aimed and designed to support international undergraduate students. Applicants for the scholarship must demonstrate academic excellence, community leadership as well as motivation to better the global community. The university has reserved 2 prestigious awards to be granted to up to 2 incoming students from any faculty at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada.
Covering tuition and fees, books, and living costs, this scholarship presents you with the opportunity of a lifetime to study at one of the best universities in Canada. Located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia University prides its self with its position as one of the top-ranked universities worldwide. Founded within the last 50 years, Concordia University is ranked among the largest urban universities in Canada. The scholarship is normally renewable for up to four years provided that the recipient meets all renewal requirements.
Benefits From Concordia Presidential Scholarship
The recipient of the scholarship will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition and fees for your selected undergraduate program.
- You will receive a stipend to cover books and living costs based on Concordia’s residency rate
- This scholarship is normally renewable for up to four years provided that you meet all renewal requirements.
Eligibility Required for Concordia Presidential Scholarship
- Applicants for the scholarship must be international students applying to attend university for the first time.
- Student Studying full-time in an undergraduate degree program at Concordia University may also apply for the scholarship
- Applicants must be international fee-paying students, paying full international student rate.
- You must be applying to start your studies at Concordia University in Fall 2022.
- Applicants must meet all the admission conditions for their selected degree program
Applying for the scholarship will involve 2 steps, as detailed below
Interested applicants, provided that they meet the eligibility criteria, must complete the application package and upload it to their MyConcordia student portal. This should be uploaded as a single PDF file containing the following documents :
- The fully and correctly completed Student Application Form is to be downloaded from the scholarship website
- You must include your most recent curriculum vitae that details all your work, volunteer experience, accolades, cultural, and any other achievements and accomplishments.
- Applicants must include a personal statement within which they will have the opportunity to express their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.