Apply for the Tampere University Scholarship Programs in Finland for the academic year 2021. Tampere University together with Tampere University of Applied Sciences in Finland offers various scholarships for fee-paying international students who wish to study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Tampere. The scholarship program aims to provide excellent international students with high-quality, yet affordable, education.
Besides the full scholarships, all fee-paying students that have been accepted for their preferred degree program may take advantage of an early-bird scholarship during the first year of studies. With the help of the scholarship program, Tampere University provides excellent international students with high-quality, yet affordable, education.
Benefits from Tampere University Scholarship Programs
Tampere University offers the following scholarships to eligible applicants:
Tampere University global student award for academic excellence
- You receive a tuition fee scholarship covering 100% of the tuition fees in a three-year Bachelor’s or a two-year Master’s degree program or both if the study right granted leads from a Bachelor’s degree to a Master’s degree.
- Recipients will also receive a 7,000 € annual scholarship to cover the student’s living expenses during the first year of the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
- These scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees in a three-year Bachelor’s or a two-year Master’s degree programme or both if the study right granted leads from Bachelor’s degree to a Master’s degree
Eligibility Required for Tampere University Scholarship Programs
- You must be a fee-paying international student applying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme at Tampere University together or Tampere University of Applied Sciences
- Bachelors degree applicants must fulfil the conditions for admission into the degree of their choice and must have completed a recognized high school level of education
- If you are applying for a Master’s degree programme, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Your Bachelor’s degree must correspond to at least 180 ECTS (European credits) or to three years of full-time study
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language for academic purposes and must submit language certificates
- You must demonstrate excellent performance in your previous academic experience
In order for you to be considered for one of the Tampere University scholarships, you must apply for the scholarship as part of your application for admission during the application period for admission. Applications for admission will close on January 12, 2022
Please note that there is no additional application form for the scholarship, therefore You will apply for Tampere University Scholarships with the same online application you use to apply for admission using the official online platform.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!