Brunel University in partnership with the British Council is proud to present the British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM. Through this partnership, the university is offering six fully funded scholarships for female students from eligible countries in the South Asia region. The scholarship is part of the British Council Scholarship for Women in STEM. Interested applicants must fulfill the admission conditions into one of the following programs
MSc Water Engineering (FT)
An MRes Environmental Sciences (FT)
MSc Renewable Energy Engineering (FT)
An MSc Sustainable Electrical Power (FT)
MSc Environmental Management (FT)
An MSc Disease Mechanism and Therapeutics (FT)
MSc Public Health and Health Promotion (FT)
An MSc Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design (FT)
Applicants must be women with a background in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). Candidates must demonstrate their need for financial support and show passion and determination to inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in STEM. Scholarships are offered to full-time international students only from selected eligible countries.
Benefits from British Council STEM Scholarship
The STEM Scholarship is a fully-funded offer covering the following
- You will receive coverage for the Tuition fees for your selected program
- Applicants will receive a monthly stipend to cover their expenses such as accommodation and food
- You will receive coverage for travel costs
- As part of your preparation, you will receive support when applying for your Visa
- You will be entitled to Health coverage fees
- Applicants will also receive coverage for the IELTS exam fee in case they don’t hold a valid test of English yet.
- Recipients will also receive a child allowance fee in case this applies
Eligibility Required for British Council STEM Scholarship
In order to apply, you must full fill the following application conditions:
- Firstly, You must be a national, citizen and resident of the eligible country in South Asia
- Secondly, Applicants must have submitted their applications for admission and in receipt of an offer to study on one of the eligible programs
- Thirdly, You must strictly be categorized as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- Lastly, At the time Scholarships are confirmed in September, you must have received an Academic Unconditional Firm offer of a place at Brunel University.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong need for financial support if they are to be considered.
- You must possess an undergraduate degree to enable you to apply for Brunel MSc courses.
- Applicants must offer proof of the level of English required for postgraduate study at a UK university
- Demonstrate they are active in the field with work experience or a proven interest in their subject area.
- You must be willing to engage as committed British Council scholarship alumni.
Application Details of British Council STEM Scholarship
Applicants must submit their applications online using the official application form. Please note that you need to apply for one of the eligible programs and secure admission from an Academic Unconditional Firm offer of a place at Brunel University.
There are 5 scholarships for the 2022 academic year. Only applicants who fulfill all the required conditions will be considered for evaluation.
If you Aare interested and eligible for the scholarship, you are advised to apply for your preferred degree program from one of the above-mentioned programs. Applications for admission are submitted via UCAS or via the Brunel online application portal.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.