St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering Eni Scholarships for three students to study for a fully funded degree in 2022/23.
Eni has a very long tradition of supporting scholarships. To reinforce the company’s expertise in its business areas, Eni avails itself of a long-established relational network with the most prestigious national and international universities.
About Eni Scholarships
Eni Scholarships will allow St Antony’s to admit up to three of the best African students irrespective of means and will add immeasurably to the diverse as well as the intellectual character of the College.
St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement as well as structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford.
Scholarship Coverage from Eni Scholarships
- 100% of fees
- An annual grant for living costs.
- Also, one economy returns airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
The scholarships will be awarded based on both academic merit and potential and financial need.
- ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, as well as the Republic of the Congo
- Also, preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from African university
- applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course as well as English language requirements. See the University’s course guide for more information.
Available Course for Eligibility of Eni Scholarships
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible 1 year MSc courses:
- African Studies
- Economic & Social History
- Economics for Development
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
Please follow these three steps to be eligible:
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses listed above.
- You must have secured a place in your chosen programme of study by the completion date (1st March 2022).
- Finally, complete the online Eni Scholarship application form
Successful candidates will get an email by the end of June 2022. If you have not been contacted by then, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Graduate Study Application: 7th or 21st January 2022 depending on the program applied. Click here to check your deadline
Secure your place in university: 1st March 2022
Eni Scholarship Deadline: 1st March 2022
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found here to access the application form.