Applications are being received for the Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship in Artificial Intelligence. This scholarship program to study in Asia is fully funded and aims to attract both local and international students for master’s and doctoral degree studies at the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence in the United Arab Emirates. The program accepts candidates from all countries who hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and other relevant Engineering majors, without the need for prior working experience.
All admitted students at the MBZUAI university will be provided with a full scholarship that includes a monthly allowance, health insurance, accommodation, etc. The university will also secure internships for its students through collaboration with local and global companies. Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) is a graduate-level, research-based academic institution that is located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The institution is a modern and innovative university that offers graduate programs in Artificial Intelligence to meet the market needs, with an aim to help students tackle some challenges of our time and succeed in their careers
Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship Benefits
The Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence provides a full scholarship to its admitted students. Therefore, all admitted students on a full-time basis will be able to complete their study with the following benefits:
- 100% tuition fees,
- health insurance and,
- other benefits.
Mohamed Bin Zayed University Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship to study at the Mohamed Bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence, applicants should meet the following criteria.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a S.T.E.M field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and other relevant Science and Engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE).
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent for Master’s and PhD applicants OR.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent for joint Master-PhD applicants.
- Applicants must provide their completed degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their applications. Students who are in their last year of graduation can apply using their transcript and expected graduation letter. Upon admission, they must submit a completed degree certificate and transcript.
- English Language Proficiency:
- Standard TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90
- IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5
- EmSAT English with a minimum score of 1550
- TOEFL iBT and IELTS Academic certificates are valid for two (2) years from the date of the exam while EmSAT results are valid for eighteen (18) months
- A valid Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test certificate is optional for Master’s and PhD applicants, while it’s compulsory for joint Master-PhD applicants with the following minimum scores:
- 150 in Verbal Reasoning
- 150 in Quantitative Reasoning
- 3.0 in Analytical Writing
Applicants need to apply and get admitted to any master or Ph.D. program at MBZUAI to apply for the scholarships. During the application, candidates will be required to write a statement of Purpose in an 800-word essay that explains why they would like to pursue a graduate degree at MBZUAI and include the following information:
- Motivation for applying to the university
- Personal and academic background and how it makes you suitable for the program you are applying for
- Stand-out achievements, e.g., awards, distinction, etc.
- Goals as a prospective student
- Preferred career path and plans after graduation
- Any other details that will support the application.
Selected applicants will be invited to participate in an entry exam that will include questions related to the following topics:
- Math: basic Math questions related to calculus, probability theory, linear algebra, and optimization
- Machine Learning
- Programming: Most questions are in Python, but the specific language is not a problem since the questions are algorithmic rather than language-specific. Basic understanding of different data structures such as Arrays, Stacks, Queues, etc. is important. In addition, It is also important to read about different programming algorithms. The exam instructions are available in this PDF file.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!