Applications have opened for the State Scholarships at Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. The deadline for the scholarship varies. The University is providing scholarships for Ph.D. degree in the courses available at the Institute.
Eligibility for State Scholarships at Moscow Institute
- The State Ph.D. scholarship 2020 is open to all nationalities.
- Additionally, the candidates should meet all the program-specific requirements.
- Also, they shouldn’t have “satisfactory” grades (3/10 or 4/10) after the end of the exam session.
- Likewise, they shouldn’t have unpassed or failed exams after the end of the exam session.
- Furthermore, for international students, the scholarship doesn’t depend on the previous 2 criteria.
- Additionally, they should be a government-subsidized student.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will receive the scholarship based on the major of study.
- The amount for priority majors is 9200 RUB.
- The amount for other majors is 6000 RUB.
- The applications for The State Ph.D. scholarship 2020 are OPEN.
About the Institute
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, known informally as PhysTech, is a Russian university. Additionally, it was originally established in the Soviet Union. Furthermore, it prepares specialists in theoretical and applied physics, applied mathematics, and related disciplines.
Go to the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.