Apply for Short-Term Studies international awards in Lithuania. The deadline for this application is 5th April 2021.
the studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Lithuania’s Government is providing Short-Term Studies international awards for the academic session 2021-2022.
The aim of this funding opportunity is to encourage highly motivated international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree program in Lithuania.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the following countries:
- Also, undergraduate degree program in any subject.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have to receive an official endorsement of acceptance from the chosen Lithuanian higher education institution.
- Moreover, must have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study the chosen study program.
The Government of Lithuania will provide an award of amount approx. 400 EUR. Students of the third study cycle and local studies approved for the short–term studies will receive a monthly approx. scholarship of 800 EUR.
The incumbent must meet the following for international award:
- How to Apply: For this program, applicants should take admission in an undergraduate degree program.
- Also, applicants must provide the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Likewise, the Conditional Agreement for Studies
- Moreover, one recommendation letter filled and signed by a professor or other educational staff, tutor or employer
- Certificate of proficiency in English or Lithuanian
- Additionally, applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Also, TOEFL and IELTS are appropriate, as are CPE or other generally allowing measures of English competence. If the applicant does not possess any of those credentials, then a signed letter verifying the language proficiency of the English or Lithuanian professor of the home university is also appropriate.