Woodbury University is one of the reputed universities in California, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Woodbury University.
Woodbury University is a private, non-profit, coeducational, nonsectarian university located in Burbank with and a satellite campus in San Diego, both in Southern California. It was founded in the year 1884.
Woodbury is one of the reputed universities in California, United States. In fact, it ranks 66th in the National Universities in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 25 majors and minors. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Woodbury University Scholarships
- Woodbury has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Woodbury is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 65%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Woodbury University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Woodbury University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- More than 85% of students receive some kind of financial aid at Woodbury.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $26,783.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Woodbury writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Notification: Late January
For Regular Decision: January 1
Notification: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Woodbury University.