Wittenberg University is one of the reputed liberal arts universities in Ohio, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships opportunity at Wittenberg University.
Wittenberg University is a private liberal arts college in Springfield, Ohio. The college was founded in 1845 by a group of ministers in the English Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Ohio.
Wittenberg is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 148th position in National Liberal Arts College in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Wittenberg collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Wittenberg University Scholarships
- Wittenberg has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Wittenberg is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 76%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Wittenberg University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Wittenberg University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Wittenberg.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $18,418.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Wittenberg writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Wittenberg University.