Wagner College is one of the good private liberal arts colleges in New York, United States. Many bright and highly talented students get good scholarships opportunity at Wagner College.
Wagner College is a private liberal arts college in Staten Island, New York City, United States. The college was founded in 1883.
Wagner is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 37th position in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Wagner collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Wagner College Scholarships
- Wagner has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Wagner is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 72%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Wagner College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Wagner College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Wagner.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $32,471.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Wagner writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Wagner College.