Ursuline College is one of the good private catholic liberal arts colleges in Ohio, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Ursuline College.
Ursuline College is a private Roman Catholic liberal arts college in Pepper Pike, Ohio, United States. It was founded in 1871 by the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland and was one of the oldest institutions of higher education for women in the United States.
Ursuline is one of the reputed universities in the United States. In fact, it ranks 54th in the Regional Universities Midwest in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 30 majors programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Ursuline College Scholarships
- Ursuline has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Ursuline is one of the universities with high selectivity in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 90%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Ursuline College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Ursuline College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Ursuline.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $9,483.
All applicants apply online through the Ursuline Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Ursuline writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Ursuline College.