Thiel College is one of the very good private liberal arts colleges in Pennsylvania, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Thiel College.
Thiel College is a private liberal arts college in Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States, related to the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. The university was founded in 1866.
Thiel is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 2nd tier in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Thiel collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Thiel College Scholarships
- Thiel has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Thiel is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 72%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Thiel College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Thiel College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Thiel.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $12,584.
All applicants apply online through the Thiel Online Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Thiel writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Action: December 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Thiel College.