Stonehill College is one of the very good private liberal arts colleges in Massachusetts, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Stonehill College.
Stonehill College is a private, non-profit, coeducational, Roman Catholic, liberal arts college located in Easton, Massachusetts, United States. The college was established in 1948.
Stonehill is one of the top liberal arts colleges in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 111th position in National Liberal Arts Colleges in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Stonehill collectively offers more than 55 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Stonehill College Scholarships
- Stonehill has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Stonehill is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 73%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Stonehill College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Stonehill College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Stonehill.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $14,902.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Stonehill writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Early Decision: November 1
Regular Decision: January 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Stonehill College.