Stockton University is one of the very reputed private universities in New Jersey, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships opportunity at Stockton University.
Stockton University, located in Galloway Township in Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States, is a public undergraduate and graduate university of the arts, sciences and professional studies of the New Jersey state system of higher education. It was founded in 1969.
Stockton is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 41st position in Regional Universities North in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 35 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Stockton’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Stockton University Scholarships
- Stockton has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Stockton is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 75%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Stockton University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Stockton University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Stockton.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $15,154.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Stockton writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: December 1
For Regular Decision: May 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Stockton University.