Sterling College is one of the top catholic liberal arts colleges in the United States. Many bright and deserving students get good scholarships opportunity at Sterling College.
Sterling College is a private, Christian, four-year liberal arts college located in Sterling, Kansas, United States. The school is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church.
Sterling is one of the reputed liberal arts colleges in Kansas, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 2nd position in tier 2 Regional Colleges Midwest in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 20 majors, minors, and concentrations. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Sterling College Scholarships
- Sterling has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Sterling is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 36%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the Sterling College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Sterling College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Sterling.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $21,106.
All applicants apply online through the Sterling Online Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Sterling writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: November 15
Notification: December 1
For Early Action I: December 15
Notification: January 1
For Early Action II: January 15
Notification: February 1
For Regular Decision: January 15
Notification: April 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Sterling College.