Spring Hill College is one of the top liberal arts colleges in the United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Spring Hill College.
Spring Hill College is a private, liberal arts college in the Catholic, Jesuit tradition. It was founded in 1830 and located on the Gulf Coast in Mobile, Alabama, the College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
SHC is one of the reputed universities in Alabama, United States. In fact, it ranks in the 2nd position in tier 2 of National Liberal Arts Colleges in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 45 majors, minors, and concentrations. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Spring Hill College Scholarships
- SHC has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
SHC is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 44%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at the Spring Hill College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Spring Hill College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Almost all of the students receive some kind of financial aid at SHC.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $40,029.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- SHC writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Regular Decision: July 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Spring Hill College.