Rivier University is one of the good private catholic liberal arts universities in New Hampshire, United States. Many bright and talented students get good scholarships opportunity at Rivier University.
Rivier University, formerly Rivier College, is a private Catholic liberal arts university in Nashua, New Hampshire, United States. The university was established in 1933.
Rivier is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 2nd tier in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Rivier collectively offers more than 40 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Rivier University Scholarships
- Rivier has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Rivier is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 70%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Rivier University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Rivier University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Rivier.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $16,756.
All applicants apply online through the Rivier Online Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Rivier writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Priority Deadlines: March 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Rivier University.