Rider University is one of the very good private universities in New Jersey, United States. Many highly talented and bright students get good scholarships opportunity at Rider University.
Rider University is a private university in Lawrence Township, New Jersey, United States. The university was founded in 1865.
Rider is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 78th position in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 25 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Rider’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Rider University Scholarships
- Rider has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Rider is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 71%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Rider University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Rider University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Rider.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $28,733.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Rider writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: November 15
Lastly, here is the official link to Rider University.