Regis College is one of the good private Roman Catholic universities in Massachusetts, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Regis College.
Regis College is a private Roman Catholic university in Weston, Massachusetts. It was founded as a women’s college in 1927. Later, in 2007, Regis became a co-educational institution.
Keystone is one of the reputed universities in Massachusetts, United States. In fact, it ranks 165th in the Regional Colleges North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 50 majors programs. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Regis College Scholarships
- Regis has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Regis is one of the universities with low selectivity in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 97%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Regis College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Regis College Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of students receive some kind of financial aid at Regis.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $8,563.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Regis writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Regis College.