Pace University is one of the good private universities in New York, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Pace University.
Pace University is a private university with campuses in New York City and Westchester County, New York, United States. It was established in 1906 by the brothers Homer St. Clair Pace and Charles A. Pace.
Pace is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 187th position in National Universities in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 40 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Pace’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Pace University Scholarships
- Pace has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Pace is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 83%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Pace University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Pace University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Pace.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $15,331.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Pace writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: December 1
Regular Decision: March 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Pace University.