Nichols College is one of the good private liberal arts colleges in Massachusetts, United States. Many talented and high achieving students get good scholarships opportunity at Nichols College.
Nichols College is a private liberal arts college in Dudley, Massachusetts, United States. The college was founded in 1815 as Nichols Academy.
Nichols is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 2nd tier in Regional Universities North in 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty and rigorous academics.
Likewise, Nichols collectively offers more than 20 undergraduate degree programs through its various departments. Each gives students the tools they need to think clearly, to debate forcefully, and to find possible solutions for every problem.
Nichols College Scholarships
- Nichols has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Nichols is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 81%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Nichols College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Nichols University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive some kind of financial aid at Nichols.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $23,673.
All applicants apply online through the Nichols Online Application Portal. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Nichols writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Decision: December 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Nichols College.