Neumann University is one of the good private catholic universities in Pennsylvania, United States. Many bright and deserving students get good scholarships opportunity at Neumann University.
Neumann University is a private Roman Catholic liberal arts college in Aston, Pennsylvania, United States. It was founded in 1945 and is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia.
Columbia is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 57th position in Regional Universities South in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 30 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Columbia’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Columbia College Scholarships
- Columbia has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Neumann is one of the universities with low selectivity in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 95%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Neumann University.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Neumann University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Neumann.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $7,163.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Neumann writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
Lastly, here is the official link to Neumann University.