Nazareth College is one of the very good private liberal arts colleges in New York, United States. Many bright and brilliant students get good scholarships opportunity at Nazareth College.
Nazareth College is a private liberal arts college in Pittsford, New York, United States. The college was established in 1924.
Nazareth is one of the top universities in the United States, in fact, it ranks in the 27th position in National Universities North in the 2018 edition of Best Colleges. It is known for its highly intellectual faculty, and core curriculum and rigorous academics.
Likewise, it offers more than 60 majors and minors across the range of disciplines. Nazareth’s courses offer depth and promote immersion in an academic field of study.
Nazareth College Scholarships
- Nazareth has a need-based policy for domestic as well as international students.
- So, it may or may not meet the full demonstrated need of the admitted students.
Nazareth is one of the selective universities in the United States. It has an acceptance rate of 67%.
So, the eligibility for admission and scholarship is highly competitive. However, few deserving candidates may get a generous scholarships opportunity at Nazareth College.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate high academic competitiveness.
- High GPA and SAT’s score will also bolster the chance of getting in.
- Active participation in extra curricular activities.
- Involvement in community service and leadership enabling platforms.
- Applicants should be highly talented and eager to learn relentlessly.
- Similarly, applicants should be full of creative ideas and innovative mindset.
Seattle University Financial Aid
- Admission office makes the decision regarding one’s admission considering the financial situation of the applicant.
- So, the university does not commit to meet 100% of the demonstrated financial need.
- Majority of the students receive need-based aid at Nazareth.
- Further, the average financial aid award in the year 2017-18 was $12,957.
All applicants apply online through the Common Application. The application portal guides students through the application process.
Additionally, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Nazareth writing supplements
- Guidance Counselor Evaluation
- High School Transcripts
- Mid-year reports
- Teacher’s recommendation (at least 2)
- SAT scores
- English Proficiency Test Scores i.e. TOEFL/IELTS
For Early Action: November 15
For Regular Decision: February 1
Lastly, here is the official link to Nazareth College.